Friday, June 27, 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT

Wiwi preorder has 6 item arrived,
I don't know which are the six,cause i've reformat my laptop (when my internet is down)
Those who ordered wiwi preorder,
can you please tag me on the advertisement board with your orders.
7 items are out of stock,my supplier hasn't refund me the money,
I'm really trying my best to get those stocks from my supplier,
but she doesn't have the time to meet me,and our time clashes together.
Overhere terribly sorry to all of you.

2nd hoodie preorder,
I've sent the orders to my friend already,she say the taiwan ppl are considilating orders
and taking note which are out of stocks,as for this preorder,i have your orders with me.
please do have patient.

mickey mp3 preorder,
items arrived,meeting my supplier on saturday. will mail/meet you guys asap.

No comments: